Please do not fill in this form using all capital letters.
* First Name
* Last Name
* County, State or Prov.
* Postal Code / Zip
* Email Address
* Has your Group attended the Festival Before?
If yes in what year or years?
* How many group members will be coming? Members of the public dressed in street cloths will not be allowed access to the Festival without purchasing a ticket
How many members will be taking part in the siege or battle?
Does your group want to demonstrate anything in an arena?
Do you require a letter to help transit through international customs with swords and equipment?
Do you wish to register for the living history competition to win cash prizes?
* Will you be camping in one of the living history camp sites? If so how much space do you require for how many tents? Give as much information as possible about what you intend to set up?
* Please supply us with some editorial information about yourself, your society/houshould and the historical characters you represent if any so that we can put this information on the website and in our programme. Also mention what colours you will be wearing? Please email a photograph of yourself in costume. Failure to provide sufficient evidence that you are a re-enactment group or part of one will cause this application to be rejected.
Please list the first and last name of each member of your group who will be attending the Festival. This is for security, health and safety and insurance purposes. All entrants will be checked against this list on arrival and any names not on this list will have to pay to get into the Festival or will be turned away from the camp ground.
In order to be invited to the Festival all groups and individuals must agree to the following condition or the application will be rejected.
* On behalf of myself and/or all the members of my group who will attend this year's England's Medieval Festival, I confirm that I have or will have for the entire period of time that I/We are on the grounds of Herstmonceux Castle a minimum of one million pounds sterling, or the equivalent in my own currency, of public liability insurance cover in order to take part in the siege or battle or any other display at the Festival.
*I/We agree to allow the festival organisers to take and to use images (moving or still) of me and/or my group while taking part at England's Medieval Festival for any and all purposes whatsoever, without restriction, limitation or condition, including, without limitation, in connection with any and all advertising and promotional purposes and has unrestricted use of these images, without any royalty or further payment.